Saturday, October 18, 2008

The E-Mail Soul Eater


Yesterday me and my best friend Amihan were shopping at the Mall for hats ( I love those old lady styled hats with fruit and birds on the brim...the one I was wearing that day had little cats dancing around the edges ) when she asked me if I had heard the story about the E-Mail Soul eater and I was very sorry to have to say I had not heard that one.

" Well," Amihan " tells me- "the E-Mail Soul Eater is this demon who sits in this Library and sends out this picture and if you don't pass her picture around she'll come out of your computer and kill you."

" Yeah but why..."

" She doesn't have a Soul, so she eats them to stay alive."

" Oh she does, does she?"

Amihan opens up her purse and takes out a couple of pieces of paper and I see that one is a copy of the e-mail and the other is the picture and I say to her:

" You have got to be kidding me."

" No, it's true. I mean I think it is."

"Listen Amihan- Demons are old world. They do things the old fashioned way, that's in their nature -they are hands on and in your face. Please Amihan, e-mails?"

" What the Hell kind of stupid story is that? " I ask and then I took the picture from Amihan and folded it up in a neat little square and I put it in my back pocket.

" I know, I know, I took the e-mail and the picture and if I don't pass it along the E-Mail Soul Eater will come and get me. Well I hope she does. "

Amihan is near tears and she says, " Why did you do that? "

" Hey Amihan, don't worry about it. "

Amihan does look worried so I shrug and say as I pull my hat down over the little horns on my forehad " Don't worry about her, Soul Eater, Soul Thief, whatever- all I know is I don't need the competition."




No comments: